A rod shop forces GM of the non-summary spout releases it first of all and denies it

Brian cash man GM of Yankees showed intention to hear a story if there was an offer about a trade of main battery Rodrigues. When I appear to a radio of station ESPN specialized in sports and "but do not cut a telephone for which player immediately if there is percussion", I mention it.
On the other hand, "the third baseman still above the average." When it was not thought about practically there not being Rodrigues, I emphasized what I was not going to release at present. I fall into 25 at bats of three hits and dullness by the postseason, and, to the A rod which failed in the forerunner by three games, a non-summary spouts out. The person himself with trade veto yearns for remaining, but seems to enliven stove league in future.

このブログを検索