0 rucksack Japan "top" is humiliation of FW hard white 李忠成

FW 李忠成 (26) of Southampton aiming at the complete return from an injury performed hard innocence of a current state of mind. I damage right foot ligament during an exercise of March 13 and leave it for a long term. 8 once a month returned it, but I dislocated the right elbow in September and was forced to the re-secession. Meanwhile, the team has a hard fight with the league match 18th place, and there is the secession of FW Ryoichi Maeda by a war of 16th in Brazil, too, and the representative from Japan adopts 0 "top". A striker in hope of representative return by the game with World Cup Asian last preliminary Oman of November 14 talked about thought to the rucksack Japan.
There was the reality that I did not want to receive. Because there was not television transmission locally, the plum heard contents of the game with Japanese - Brazil of 16th from Yoshida of the teammate.
"I seemed to fight in 0 "top" which displayed the players of the middle stage in the front". It is humiliation as FW. I think that I yielded when in the place. Oneself thinks that there is the play that there is only in FW in FW. I think the soccer to be worthless personally when there is not FW. Because I order a picture (the expedition of Japan in Europe), I want to see it slowly and carefully
It is transferred to Southampton in January by Hiroshima. I got a score by a Derby war of February 18 of the participation fifth game and made a favorable start, but I damaged ligament of the right foot during an exercise of March 13 and was moved to tears by an injury. I join in a whole exercise from this month 10, and the actual fighting return is near.
"I thought that I transferred, and there was it from a beginning because I was well-conditioned what it was absolutely". The parent said "injury はいつものことだろ", too. I finally arrive at a conclusion to but do that I can do it for months though appearance られないとか is unacceptable to 歩 けないとか, a game. There is a possibility that is spurted in next January as now (is sent on a rental transfer); and a state of mind of the edge of a precipice. I cannot but do it
It is approximately ten months from a transfer. I wasted most for an injury, but there is the response that can be improved surely if I continue playing in Europe.
"I came here, and, as for the full-scale muscular workout, the weight increased by 4-5 kilos though I did not do" it. Though I am reliable, the lower soil is like clay, and, in England, the lawn is soggy. I suffer from a muscular pain just to play commonly. Legs were strengthened, and buttocks rotation became big. It was gone for a game more than now if I stayed in J League and might be chosen as a representative from Japan constantly. But I thought that I must be able to go than the growth rate and came to Europe. I should be able to play an active part in the World Cup if I could play an active part in the premiere and wanted to do an all-or-nothing game. Activity drawn out wants to make it from other strong teams
The aim is representative return by the game with World Cup Asian last preliminary Oman of November 14. When "I cured an injury and came back early", it was transferred a manifesto by the ザッケローニ supervisor who visited inspection by the game with Aston Villa of September 22.
While "I left it, I minded a representative from Japan all the time". Because there is a war in Oman, I appear for the game by then in Southampton, and the next wants to pick quarrel with a representative. As for that they can say, 0 "top" is all now. I think that I am sent back to a representative and am shown a difference as FW
The true game of the man who experienced the bottom is going to begin.

このブログを検索