Yuri, I always find his father = "'10 instant"

"I believe sure to find. Please contact us if you have any information". 19 pm, there was a father figure of Yuri Yoshikawa, Yongming acid (52) in the service area of Osaka Prefecture Kishiwada. I kept distributed to passers about 2000 pieces of flyers with about 30 people investigators from the Osaka prefectural police and supporters.
In coverage, Yongming's looked back and "did not imagine at first instant of '10, I think as of yesterday. Time is taking so long for me". "I believe that you come back every single day. I want to look fast". I have a renewed determination.
Tanigawa Masaru of the fire chief (55), as the leader of the local volunteer, participate in distribute flyers. I said, "one under Yuri, daughter of '10. Short I like long I had to play well. Parents if continue to do my best, I also continue" he said. Obayashi Nahoko's local merchants (63) said, "It was a good child to us to say hello and have a salesperson. Really hard. Yuri want you found soon" he said.
Housewife Minamino Chiyoko's Osaka Tondabayashi received a flyer (67) said, "If you think it's children and grandchildren. Yourself remember the incident and stop by here, chest is likely Harisake" he said.

このブログを検索