"I do not know what to do first" does not adhere Wakui Rothe

◇ (19 Seibu D 5, 2013) alternating current war Seibu 5-10 Hanshin

I was supposed to be Wakui of Seibu out of the starting rotation. 6 runs KO 4 times during the season in the shortest Hanshin Tigers (Seibu Dome).

It becomes step down in the middle innings in five games in a row, has been notified from the leaders the bullpen waiting. Has been dropped shoulder, "I do not know what to do first. Next time, do not know when to throw, but I want to think in Kyoto tomorrow" he said.

I suffered from ball control from the beginning. It was caught up the score change-up that held shallower and "he's flicking a change of speed" becomes a large wild pitch in twice. Impatience was blurred one four insect, the second base, and spread the pinch to miss the bunt processing, to play it or not considered in usually.

Sugimoto pitching coach urged the rousing "There is no point in continuing to advance in such a state. Was said Think about what is wrong with Wakui," he said.

▼ (about the pitching staff that issued 10 bases on balls plus hit batsmen Wakui, et al.) Seibu Watanabe director audience is not like I have come to see the walk. You can not compete in the strike zone is disqualified as a professional pitcher. I think the figure of today and wonder if the ability at present Wakui.

このブログを検索