Question nagging comfort women issue press Susumu Mr. Jiro spotted out on the verge

This week mouth was heavy and -.
House of Representatives plenary session after the 14th, Koizumi proceed Jiro youth director of the Liberal Democratic Party, according to an interview with reporters.
[Photo] proceed Jiro section explodes! Government initiative to showing off the alma mater ... Once the prime minister
Statement over the comfort women (Osaka mayor) Toru Hashimoto joint representation of Society of Japan Meiji Restoration became big news at home and abroad, but Mr Koizumi through the no comment. Mr Koizumi of theory also seems to have determined to be the "big burn" when speaking in front of the media story related to the understanding of history is the "we should say clearly that to say". It was Bti slice verge "of that history ..., not only that politicians should be discussions" with the question of TV reporters hear insistently.
25 year Heisei budget is established on the 15th, Nagata-cho, has entered the upper house election mode finally. Koizumi also start a national campaign trail starting from the Akita Prefecture, the 18th. According to the Liberal Democratic Party canvass office, Shigeru Ishiba Secretary-General and Prime Minister Shinzo Abe, it called "Three Arrows Upper House election campaign trail," the three of Mr Koizumi.
In the 8th floor hall party headquarters, I went shooting a poster of upper house election and youth bureau officials to the 17th. In stark on stage, it was with a smile in response to the request of the photographer and show them guts pose with your right hand or looked up, but I finished what the poster. Instead of the regular luncheon, due to the exit in the middle also plenary session in the afternoon, coverage was not achieved dangling this day. (Yuji Yamamoto)
■ 14 afternoon the House of Representatives plenary session end (National Assembly)
- Remarks over the comfort women of Toru Hashimoto joint representation of Society of Japan Meiji Restoration is calling a stir, but the perceived
"It is not particularly"
- Mr. Hashimoto has not bent his theory
"Please I asked the person in question"
- Voice of the rebound has come out in Okinawa "use of sex" remark
"Please I asked the person in question"
- How Koizumi're thinking on the issue of comfort women
How can I in an argument.'re The ending, when considering what to be, "Well, of that debate this, I guess become a discussion Who to get together. Place that is very difficult, I then I get it. than that reported in Japan, perhaps even when the (large during the holidays), I went to the meeting in the UK this before, of that issue of this history still is, it's not like we try interested (in other countries) "
I, and, not that it should be a discussion, or was professional historian or were experts. At such, with the research firm, only politicians to discuss with people many in such ", I mean this history because there are issues that can get to determine Te. again, the person who was in the hands of there or is not it this "
- Overseas, pointed out that Japan or not you're inclined to nationalism recently I some
Such as drift to the right of "Japan, for example, I mean that sort of thing. Such as challenge to the order of the post-war, because there may be a propaganda in China. For it, the public relations war. This to refute clearly and accurately Because it does not do that it is not fare. It is no need (in the argument of an opponent) to ride this "
"Obviously, since we are doing the public relations battle in such a world. I think there needs must not be defeated Japan this. Thing to crash and, different to. Clear to say. Go to say it. However, with it now, Abe government tries Colors properly the arrow in the third book of Abenomikusu. when such, (in Abenomikusu) I focused too. better to concentrate is the good place to do. and I think that way "
- Mr. Hashimoto is a critical of the draft constitution of the Liberal Democratic Party
"I Is not it natural that there is. Criticism because I think that the Constitution is a different view each"
- It seems that it's Restoration Society of Japan that was showing attitude to tune with the Liberal Democratic Party in the part of Article 96 of the Constitution amendment, but it also seems to have been changed in anticipation of the Upper House election
"I'll think Well, (Hashimoto's) and how to place a message on it was thinking about various things. Please try to ask himself the intention"
- There is a cautious opinion even within the LDP for the preceding amendment of Article 96
"I also this before I said, but I think that it would be of course, constitutional amendment is necessary, I myself though I'm., Of that way of Outgoing before. Eye If you do not Yara well thought really it than the problem of, farther from life something, I say politics is or not it has been carried out at different from the concerns of their own. when I have embraced such a thought, as a result, the Ya that will lead to national interest Even as a wax, it will not get the understanding in that direction quite, because could not be such a direction "
In now, you are going to affected areas of Tohoku monthly, "I while walking in the affected areas
Not even once that the story of the problem of the Constitution comes into and reconstruction of life in front of you, a new urban development anyway. In something like that, from the people in the affected areas that are doing to focus on it, and I wish not the story of the disaster area at all recently. Although I do not like that ... seems like it Might I went where talk of reconstruction, and Prime Minister Abe. Because it has been properly every month. When to see how it is taken the wrong such that way, and I wish a very loss. I think that way "
- Change came out a little tone to the prime minister that we should be at the center of the issue of the Upper House election constitutional amendment
Of that situation in Japan of "Now's emergency still even. Disaster area because I believe're in between the emergency peacetime myself, and North Korea, China, not a peacetime never even security environment then. The and I think that there I can not help thinking just that in the Constitution, 's environment in Japan now. "
"But, if you get the understanding. Easy and I wonder if the problem so easily., It is possible to obtain the understanding is not described with discussion firmly, if it, why that seems to be revised even once until now everyone, the need for revision even if I knew somewhere in the. head because is not divided Nante did not, because I do a post-war you do not Fumikome in one step. If you're trying to do things that could not be much, it can not be that you create an environment, a description that can that was. it is I wonder if very important. However, recognize that we need the constitutional amendment, which I will match perfectly "

このブログを検索